Without Facebook, there is no login option for Coin Master. Only Facebook login is supported.. However, there are a few ways to avoid using Facebook to log in:
- Create a Facebook account for Coin Master. This way, you can keep your personal Facebook account separate from your account.
- Use a Facebook emulator. A Facebook emulator is a software program that allows you to create a fake Facebook account. This is not recommended, as it is against Facebook’s terms of service.
- Use a third-party login service. There are a few third-party login services that allow you to log in to without using Facebook. However, these services are not supported by this game, and they may not be reliable.
If you are concerned about your privacy, you can take steps to protect your privacy when using Facebook to log in to Coin Master. If you don’t need that account, otherwise switch on accounts. For example, you can limit the information that has access to, and you can disable this game’s ability to post to your Facebook wall.
Tips for protecting your privacy when using Facebook to log in to coin master
- Review Coin Master’s permissions. When logging in for the first time, you’ll be asked to authorize certain app permissions. Be sure to review the permissions and only grant the app the permissions that you are comfortable with.
- Disable Coin Master’s ability to post to your Facebook wall. The game will ask you if you want to allow it to post to your Facebook wall. If you are not comfortable with this, you can disable this feature.
More blog read freespinlink25.